Only those people who responded 1, 2 or 3 in question number 13 should answer these questions.
[Questions 14-16 are asked only of persons who responded 1, 2 or 3 to question 13. The questions referred to the activity carried out between Monday and the Sunday before the day of the census.]
15. What does the establishment in which you work primarily do or make? ____
1. In this section of the form, all persons should respond who are  years old and [more] (consult the census form).
2. The Census will take place on September 30.
You will ask each person who you are enumerating: What did you do during the majority of the week from September 21 to 26.
The question refers to the week immediately [before] the "Census Day."
3. To complete the following box, consult the census form, question number 13.
The concept of "the majority of last week" refers to  normal work shifts, according to the occupation that the person practices, or if he/she worked more than  hours a week.
4. Observe that the question number 13 includes ten alternatives that are listed in a column. Once you have read question number 13, without waiting for an answer, begin reading each of the ten choices. If the person answers affirmatively to the choices 1, 2, or 3, you should mark the corresponding box and then continue with the question 14.
Miss Garcia answers "Yes" to choice 2 (Didn't work, but had employment?). You mark [x]2 and move immediately to question number .
5. When you enumerate Mr. Pereira you ask: What did you do during the majority of the week from September 21 to 26? Immediately, without waiting for an answer, begin to read the ten possible options. When you read the first (worked?), Mr. Pereira answers, "yes." You mark this answer [x]1, and immediately move on to question number .
6. If a person answering the census answers "Yes" to the alternative ,  or , you move on to question 14, then mark the respective box.
But if person answering the census answers "Yes" to any of the alternative 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10, you move directly to question number 17.
8. Now let's consider questions number 14, 15, and 16.
These questions will be asked exclusively in the cases in which you marked one of the boxes , , or  in the question number 13.
12. Immediately afterward, you will ask: What is the primary product of the establishment where you work, or what does the primarily do? (question number 15).
The answer to this question should give a clear idea of what the establishment [produces], or what the establishment where the person works [primarily] does.
13. If the principal occupation of Mr. Pereira is that of "vendor of electrical goods" in the business called El Rayo (remember that you already noted "vendor of electrical goods" next to question number 14).
What answer then corresponds to question number 15?
[Sale of electrical goods]
14. Observe that you should avoid noting vague designations such as: business, office, store Fenix, factory Las Violetas.
These names do not give a [clear] idea of what these establishments [produce] or what their primary [activity] is.