(For persons 10 years of age and above)
15. Did he/she do any work at all last week for pay or profit (for a minimum of 15 hours, if worked as unpaid family helper) or there was a job but did not work).
 1 Yes
 2 No
7.25 For every person (10 years of age and above) of the household whose name has been entered in column-2, it may be asked, did he work during the last week for pay or wages or did he have work, but did not work during last week, or did he work for 15 or more hours as an unpaid family helper, or did he work as an unpaid family helper. Working and had a job but did not work has been defined in Para No.7.6 and 7.7. If responses to these questions are affirmative, then write code-1 in column-15 and get the information about the columns 16-18. If the response is negative, write code-2 and then make an entry in column-17.
7.26 The economic status of household members who are temporarily absent may be determined through responses of respondents and examples are given below.
1) If a person of the household has gone out on official tour or business, then it will be considered that he had been working since last week and code-1 will be written in that column. His common profession, industry, business level and weekly working timing will be entered in column 16, 17, 18 and 19.
2) If a person of the household has gone to see his relatives, or on trip or participating in the marriage ceremony and before going there he was working, then he will be considered on work even he did not work last week, the code-1 will be written in that column. His general profession, industry, occupational status will be entered in column 16, 17, 18 but the working hours will be written "NIL" in column 19.
3) If an outgoing person was in search of work before going out then he will not be considered as worker, rather treated as looking for work and code-2 will be entered in that column and code-1 will be entered in column 20.
4) If a person of the household went out for other purpose besides looking for work and before going out he was not working and not in search of work, either he was family helper or under studying then he will neither be considered as worker and nor as looking for work. Code-2 will be entered in that column and in front of him code-5 will be entered in column-20.