Codes and Frequencies
EMPLNO reports the number of persons employed by the respondent.
Comparability — Index
Comparability — General
The intervals differ between samples.
Comparability — France [top]
The data for the five France samples are not coded compatibly because of inconsistencies in the groupings in underlying variables.
Comparability — Germany [top]
The original responses are continuous from 1 to 30 and categorical thereafter (see the unharmonized variable for the full detail).
- France 1968: Persons age 14+ who are self-employed
- France 1975: Persons age 16+ who are self-employed
- France 1982: Persons age 14+ who are self-employed
- France 1990: Persons age 14+ who are self-employed
- France 1999: Persons age 15+ who are self-employed
- Germany 1970: Persons age 15+ who are self-employed
- France: 1968, 1975, 1982, 1990, 1999
- Germany: 1970