General Population Census 1970
 Compound in farm
 Compound in hamlet
 Electricity generator
 Running water
 Public pump
This sheet, which takes the place of the household sheet, will also be used for the population counted separately: it will be completed by the head of the institution or with their aid.
The population counted separately includes: the following categories of persons:
- Persons being treated in a health institution (for more than 6 months).
- Detainees in centers, on remand, on bail and so on.
- Persons in care in beggars' homes, psychiatric hospitals and so on.
- Members of religious communities
- Pupils boarding in high schools, colleges, seminaries and so on.
- Workers housed in temporary worksites and having no other domicile
- Person who are temporarily absent from the establishment (soldiers on leave, residential students on holiday and so on).
On the contrary, are not part of the population except:
- The staff of institutions (director, steward and so on)
- Day pupils and half-boarders
- Worksite workers who have a personal domicile
For all these persons, the census will be carried out by household.
8b. Months _ _
____  9b. Other village of the same region
____  9c. Other region
____  9d. Other country
____ 12b. Level
____ 14b. Position in the enterprise
____ 14c. Activity of the enterprise
____ 15b. Length of stay in that country
____ 15c. Date of return to Togo